Cannabis or marijuana usage is becoming more acceptable within the US and across the world. More people are appreciating the numerous benefits of smoking cannabis. Currently, there are no existing scientific studies showing the effects of mixing racetams with cannabis. However, there are numerous reports by people who use these together on social media, discussion forums and message boards. The outcome is generally positive as most users report getting more relaxed, focused and less forgetful.
Definition of Racetams
- Racetams are kinds of nootropic enhancing drugs that share similar chemical structures
- Racetams are designed to improve, memory, energy levels, learning, and focus as well as enhancing basic brain health components
- They interact with specific brain chemicals that influence levels of anxiety, focus and learning in users. They are known to have minimal side effects in users.
Effects of Racetams
- The effects of each racetams differ slightly
- They are known to boost memory and increase a person’s ability to focus and concentrate
Major Uses of Racetams
- Some racetams are actually used for relieving stress and anxiety
- They also alleviate depression, reduce supposed exertion and raise motivation when undertaking physical tasks
Why Racetams are mixed with Cannabis
- Smoking marijuana causes anxiety among some of its users.
- Other users experience what is known as ‘motivational syndrome’, implying loss of interest in social activities.
- When you take a racetam before taking cannabis, you are able to reduce, even eliminate these problems.
- Taking a racetam prior to smoking week can enhance your experience even though you not experience any of unpleasant side effects.
- Some of the leading racetams are piracetam, aniracetam and phenitub.
Mixing Piracetam and Weed
- Piracetam is one of the most prevalent and popular racetam.
- This supplement was first developed in 1964 and has been in use for decades
- Taken prior to smoking weed, Piracetam helps bring down the effect of marijuana on temporary memory
- Piracetam weed tolerance is quite slow so it helps reduce minimize your tolerance to marijuana
- To make cannabis use more pleasurable, take two grams of piracetum before smoking weed
- This makes smoking weed more pleasurable for users
Aniracetam and Weed
- As a racetam, the popularity of Aniracetam has been rising steadily
- Most people are using this supplement to treat anxiety because it it does not cause brain fog like other anti-anxiety prescriptions.
- People who get paranoid or anxious after smoking weed can take one to two grams of Aniracetum before taking cannabis
- Most aniracetam users say the supplement helps them overcome social anxiety without experiencing ‘brain fog’
Mixing Phenibut and Weed
- Phenibut serves the purpose of reducing stress, general and social anxiety
- It also aids with sleep and helps raise motivation
- Most weed smokers prefer using this supplement because it gives them a relaxed, calm and focused feeling.
- To enhance your weed smoking experience, consider taking 500mg of phenibut several hours before smoking weed
- However, the tolerance of phenibut builds up very fast. Frequent use of this supplement should be avoided.
- To reap maximum benefits from phenibut, do not use it more than two times a week
- Frequent usage can put you at risk of severe side effects