I remember my graduation days when I was very worried about my exam preparation. One of my friends suggested me to take Adderall to get good grades in exams. Adderal was not something new for me, almost 90% of my class fellows were addicted to Adderall and they use to believe that it is Adderall due to which they are good in studies, exams and other extracurricular activities. Wait a minute, you may be confused, what is Adderall and how can its help to pass exams? Well Adderall is one of the popular so called legal drug which is used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) as per medical research. But is this the only use for Adderall? No, the majority of people worldwide use Adderall as drug to get the following advantages:
- To increase overall body energy level for temporary time.
- To keep awake for number of hours, especially during exams nights.
- To lose weight because it can helps to control hunger.
- To increase mental performance and focus.
- To increase the level of Dopamine in body and brain.
Adderall may be help for temporary time of period by awaking you whole night to prepare for exams but do you know Adderall can cause very dangerous health problems? According to health and medical research, more than 95% users of Adderall face number of problem which are also known as the Adderall side effects. Let’s take a look to those side effects below:
- Psychological Problems: Insomnia, aggressive behavior, paranoia, incessant conversation, decreased appetite, increased alertness, irritability, dizziness, confusion, hallucination, obsessive behaviors, depression, panic attacks. In all of these insomnia could be very worst, you could not feel sleepy for number of days, which damage your brain, body and overall health because human body need minimum 8 hours rest (sleep) per day.
- Systemic Problems: Hyperthermia, malnutrition, impaired immune system. You may feel like high temperature due to hyperthermia, in hyperthermia your body temperature suddenly increased and makes you sick.
- Circulatory Problems: High blood pressure, vessel damage, clotting and stroke, even sudden death can be happened and reported in past especially for adults and young teens.
- Heart Problems: Chest pain, rapid heart rate, heart attack. The heart patient could be died due to over dosing of Adderall in no time.
- Liver and Kidneys: Kidneys and liver may damage easily, lack of appetite or nausea, malnutrition due to lack of appetite.
- Eyes related Problems: Hallucinations, narrow and dilated pupils. Some people in old age also reported the eye sight weakness due to Adderall.
- Mouth Problems: Grinding of teeth, talking more than usual and major shifts in mood, throat dryness even drinking lot of water.
- Skin Problems: Sweating, numbness at any part of body, rashes and itching. In some cased if your skin is sensitive then you could face allergy and ever skin cancer, its depend on the type of your skin mostly.
- Respiratory Problems: Shortness of breath, chest tightness.
- Muscular Problems: Jerky movements, increased activity, convulsions, loss of coordination, tremors throughout the body.
These are very common side effects of Adderall which has been reported till the date and 95% of Adderall users have some of them. So, what is the solution? The medical science is working on alternative of Adderall because 30% of whole nation become addicted to Adderall. If you are taking Adderall to boost your brain performance, you should be considering natural brain boosting otc adderall alternatives like ADDTabz, Addieup, Alpha Brain (read more about the results from the Alpha Brain Clinical Trial ) or CILTEP. You can read reviews of these products on our website.